Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sarang..my 1000 armed man.

I look at him,
See him as he returns my gaze
My emotions mirrored in his eyes.

I touch him. His smooth mithril body.
I walk to his
warmth enveloping me.
Warmth from the incessant throbbing and
Whirl of his multitude thoughts.

I kiss him lightly on his head.
Feel the dampness of the night before.
As my fingers brush his fingers.
He of the 1000 arms.

They give lightly to mine.
The pressure of my fingers on his.
No words. The slightest change of pressure.

He understands.

My Sarang,you would think,
the 1000 armed man.

My anger, my sorrow, my worries and thoughts.
Barrage him. Buffet him. Bully him and smother him.
He responds.
As fast as I do.
You would think
my 1000 armed man.

He teaches me math.
Smiling at my clumsiness.
He writes crystal english.
Why! You would think,
he is 1000 minded too.

His voice talks on that of anybody around him.
The best mimic.
Hate it when he mimics me though!!!

The tunes he renders across on the violin and the sax,
the percussion on the drums.
You would think he is,
a 1000 armed man.

As I lean across him.
My tears brushing his chest.
He does nothing.
A rock.
To absorb my...me.

I yearn for his arms around me.
You would think,
he was 1000 armed man.

He voices my opinions,
Lends credence to my belief,
He puts forth my plans,
I live for him.
He with me..

Sarang, my 1000 armed man.

I wish he had life. For then. He would be Sarang. My man.

Now he is Sarang, my lappieeeeeeeeeee..

My Laptop.

Sarang, my 1000 minded Laptop.

12 comments:

vasu said...

This is really really good. Made me *smile*. But I do remember your laptop's name and I know it very well that that has a different name. kalakku...

Vanjula said...

@Vasu,
No way. My laptop is Sarang. Nothing else. It is Sarang!!!

Anonymous said...

Barrage him. Buffet him. Bully him and smother him.

The after effect:
"A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer."

Vanjula said...

@nash,
ovara pesathey da!!! jeevan and uyir are the same. so jeevan illa uyir na enna artham??

ethukku than tamilla ethuvum try pannathangarthu!!!

@nirmal,
I did not mean physical barrage. But my thoughts that stain his memory..

Anonymous said...

Beware! Windows can even read your mind, atleast to make way for crashes!

Appuram BSoD kitta maattikittu muzhippeenga.

:)

lablaeruken said...

Hamsa,

Mithril appidi ippadi nu potutu sama kashtama ezhudhitta..

sarang'a kannu madhiri pathukara pola iruku.. adhuku cleaning stuff vangiyacha ? :O



nash..
comment sama comedy.. vasu"pazhaya padam pakkadhennu sonniye" ROTFL.

-vv

Vanjula said...

nirmal,
:))

vv,
Sarang mothala "athu ethu kedayathu"!!!

He chooses his own stuff. 3M than. As always. Avan kadaikku kootindu poren nu solli emathinathu maranthu pocha??

hamsa

xyz said...

Neat and sweet

Vanjula said...

@xyz,
thanks..:)

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton uk, air max pas cher, timberland, polo lacoste, hogan outlet, air max, longchamp, polo ralph lauren, michael kors, hollister, north face, barbour, air jordan, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, nike free, lululemon outlet online, nike blazer, nike roshe run, nike tn, nike free pas cher, louboutin, air force, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, vanessa bruno, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren, nike roshe, hollister, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, sac burberry, north face, longchamp, sac hermes, mulberry, oakley pas cher, hollister, new balance pas cher, air max, sac guess, nike huarache, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, sac longchamp, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton, nike trainers, michael kors pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, birkin bag, ugg, reebok outlet, uggs, lululemon outlet, canada goose, new balance shoes, p90x, ugg australia, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, herve leger, ugg boots clearance, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, soccer shoes, instyler, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, north face jackets, rolex watches, mont blanc, ghd, ugg boots, wedding dresses, insanity workout, asics running shoes, vans shoes, north face outlet, uggs outlet, babyliss pro, nfl jerseys, beats by dre, celine handbags, canada goose, ugg pas cher, ugg boots

oakleyses said...

air max, canada goose, pandora charms, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, timberland boots, converse shoes, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, lancel, moncler outlet, canada goose, converse, supra shoes, moncler, swarovski, thomas sabo, moncler, pandora charms, vans, karen millen, ugg, ralph lauren, hollister, canada goose uk, moncler, coach outlet store online, ray ban, gucci, canada goose, parajumpers, moncler, air max, hollister clothing store, louboutin, toms shoes, ugg, baseball bats, swarovski crystal, oakley, moncler, links of london, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, rolex watches