Monday, November 08, 2010

The walking dead

Strange way to start writing again. I have been in India again and yet again after my last post but there is still something inside me that refuses to open up to blog. Feeling terrible about it. Ideas fleet about. Things that I love, things that are new to me, people around me, the very life around me has changed so dramatically in the past 7 months that one might guess I would have had tons to write about. Sadly no.

Even now it is actually deep sadness that makes me write this. Rather than happiness. We watch movies of zombies and ghosts and the undead. But I think that there is something dead within each of us that never is laid to rest even when we sleep. Even as we live. Every single day - waking up with the sun and fading away with the night. I think I will call it the walking dead.

Today mine came to haunt me. Actually only one of them did. There are so many dead pasts within me that I feel I am shuttering more things that I open these days. It is like a previous birth - a dream which you see when you are awake. It flashes before your eyes and you are left clinging to the table for support. Tears well up and engulf my living self before I can ford them.

Sometimes another living self that is a part of the dead me comes alive before me. Haunting. Well. Blabber of the day.

Welcome to the world of the dead.

9 comments:

Asuri Sudarsanan said...

!!??
What to comment?

Vishayam theriyama onnum sollarthukilla.....
but u sure need an overdose of enthu shot...

Compassion Unlimitted said...

There is a lot of pain in the words..Sometimes pouring out in Blog helps but sometimes NO ..

My suggestion,if its too personal dont pour it out here on public space.. you always have someone,with whom you can share the pain ,in a mail or in a skype or the infinite number of options todays technology gives..

In fact I started my Blog on similar lines & my email gets gets more interactions than my Blog today

But dont hold back pain, share it off with whomsover you have the confidence

Take care & God Bless

TC
CU

THIRU VIKRAMAN said...

hey! dont worry! Time is a good healer! you will be fine soon!

May god keep you happy always.

ethnic-atom said...

The walking "sombheri" loosu not "the walking dead" :P

Unnna epadi vazhiki kondu varanom nu theriyum ... Don't make me scold you here ...

ethnic-atom said...

Shu Shu ... Go away from Gumbee's blog !! Shu Shu ...

ethnic-atom said...

Nobody allowed to post crap on Gumbee's blog ...

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet, louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, air max, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, coach purses, burberry outlet, nike free, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton uk, air max pas cher, timberland, polo lacoste, hogan outlet, air max, longchamp, polo ralph lauren, michael kors, hollister, north face, barbour, air jordan, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, nike free, lululemon outlet online, nike blazer, nike roshe run, nike tn, nike free pas cher, louboutin, air force, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, vanessa bruno, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren, nike roshe, hollister, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, sac burberry, north face, longchamp, sac hermes, mulberry, oakley pas cher, hollister, new balance pas cher, air max, sac guess, nike huarache, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, sac longchamp, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton, nike trainers, michael kors pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

air max, canada goose, pandora charms, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, timberland boots, converse shoes, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, lancel, moncler outlet, canada goose, converse, supra shoes, moncler, swarovski, thomas sabo, moncler, pandora charms, vans, karen millen, ugg, ralph lauren, hollister, canada goose uk, moncler, coach outlet store online, ray ban, gucci, canada goose, parajumpers, moncler, air max, hollister clothing store, louboutin, toms shoes, ugg, baseball bats, swarovski crystal, oakley, moncler, links of london, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, rolex watches