Thursday, April 24, 2008

Whatever

These days go about in a shroud of gloom I am not able to place at all. Something about an impending gloom. I get sudden inspirations to work and then lose it all: be it blogging, running, whatever. I write blogs and delete them. I am kind of stuck with this desultory attitude. I am restless at work and even more so at home.

I don’t sleep well. Sleep has gone out of the eyes. I seem to be doing a lot of thinking though. Too much. It is not about the H1-B. For me as far as I am considered, with the Lord by my side, it is a win-win situation. I can be anywhere and happy. But something is disturbing. Amma. Amma. Amma.

Yesterday, I dreamed of my Patti dying. Then I woke up and realized it was all a dream. Thank God!

I cook splendidly. I made tomato thokku and it came out amazing. I made uthapam recently and it was also a hit. But when it comes to steady concentration, I do not have any.

All my plans for studying for my MBA are going a waste. The subscription to Wall street Journal might have been for the wall. I do not even open my mail box to get it out, let alone read it.

My plans to learn Divya Prabhandam are in total disarray. I am not even close to re-mastering what I had learnt a good 100 Pasurams from Periyalwar Thirumozhi.

Everything I start seems to go to naught. I do not know why. I am planning to start a garden. I must work on it a bit. I keep looking at the clock incessantly at work. To get home. To look at the clock again.

Every minute of my life seems to be running a fight against time or something. I am not aware of what though.

I keep thinking of what to do when I get back to India permanently. Start learning dance, violin, kovil, kalakshetra, vaishnavism, Vaazhkai, amma, appa, Perumal, maybe get married and settle down in Adyar. (Do not know why though).

It is all a chimera. I am losing contact with anything outside my home. That is my problem. Long drives, lovely lunches, beautifully maintained apartment, music, nothing means a thing when you do not have a friend to share it with. So why can’t I make friends with Americans? I do not know. It wasn’t as though I did not try. It is only that people are either too old or too young for me. This is a town for happily marrieds. I am a happily single person. Hmmm. Things are taking a toll. Let’s see what happens. An outpouring meant to help me think. So no comments for this blog!


And I just noticed this. It is my 100th Post. What a sob story. I have a good mind to delete this blog!

4 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

loneliness is a strange thing.it creeps in before we realise and starts suffocating us.It will pass over,now that you have poured it out.Take a phone and talk with whomsoever you feel.Why it could be a stranger like me too.I t helps

No friends,why do you want to view people as Americans,indians etc..view as Humans.it may be different then.
100th post,congrats..vaazthukkal,needuzhi vaazgha..

You said no comments,just pouring out,still coudnt resist,just thought it may help...if it desnt,you have the option to simply delete my comment

TC
CU

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet, louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, air max, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, coach purses, burberry outlet, nike free, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, birkin bag, ugg, reebok outlet, uggs, lululemon outlet, canada goose, new balance shoes, p90x, ugg australia, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, herve leger, ugg boots clearance, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, soccer shoes, instyler, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, north face jackets, rolex watches, mont blanc, ghd, ugg boots, wedding dresses, insanity workout, asics running shoes, vans shoes, north face outlet, uggs outlet, babyliss pro, nfl jerseys, beats by dre, celine handbags, canada goose, ugg pas cher, ugg boots

oakleyses said...

air max, canada goose, pandora charms, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, timberland boots, converse shoes, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, lancel, moncler outlet, canada goose, converse, supra shoes, moncler, swarovski, thomas sabo, moncler, pandora charms, vans, karen millen, ugg, ralph lauren, hollister, canada goose uk, moncler, coach outlet store online, ray ban, gucci, canada goose, parajumpers, moncler, air max, hollister clothing store, louboutin, toms shoes, ugg, baseball bats, swarovski crystal, oakley, moncler, links of london, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, rolex watches