Saturday, January 27, 2007

The power of positive thinking..

There are optimists and there are others. I don’t know about anybody else. As far I can go right now is that to confess that I don’t know people. I am very bad at judging them and also I am extremely so in even judging myself.

I was thinking all these while that I am an extremely strong person and cannot be broken at all. But I realize this is not true. I read the word tendon crack…leads to arthritis. Man. I was shit scared. So much as to plan a trip to India in the middle of a semester.

There are extreme visa difficulties at this point of my stay in the Visa. It is all a tangled mess. I cant go home and I cant stay. So?

If I am to go home now: I get to stay there. Period. So? Am I not going to go? Why is that I who have been whining and crying about being the United States of America hesitate even to try going home during the OPT?

Has my visitor’s intention to stay abroad become permanent?

I think that God does not give opportunities without any reason. He does not hand out favors at the parties. There is a reason for us being where we are today. If He meant me to be in India, why should I come to this place? If I am destined to go back, why should I think twice about it?

I am not sure. I am enamored of travel. I love traveling. The road is my passion, life and breath. All this while I slogged to get to America because, the world is closer to you in America than anywhere else.

I want to see places, roam, explore the earth, be one with the wind that blows in Syracuse, become identified with the waves of the Mediterranean, seek inner peace at the pyramids, jump into the Colorado at the base of the Grand Canyons…

I feel this birth was for exploration. Knowledge that you attain first hand from the earth.

When I think of travel, my breath sags and after a few moments I find myself back from the beaches at my work desk breathing stopped, glazed eyes and expectant heart.

I have argued a 100,000 times with myself.

Look here: The world is not only America. You find the world in India too. Himalayas, Darjeeling, Mysore, Kerala, Tamilnadu? Where else can you find such diversity?

No. My heart refuses to understand. It was meant to explore. And explore it will.

My pain shall be overcome. My doubts over thrown. I shall succeed. I shall not be cowed down by the threats that seem to swallow my desire. I shall pursue it to the very ends of the earth.

I shall. Become an Optimist!!!!!

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton uk, air max pas cher, timberland, polo lacoste, hogan outlet, air max, longchamp, polo ralph lauren, michael kors, hollister, north face, barbour, air jordan, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, nike free, lululemon outlet online, nike blazer, nike roshe run, nike tn, nike free pas cher, louboutin, air force, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, vanessa bruno, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren, nike roshe, hollister, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, sac burberry, north face, longchamp, sac hermes, mulberry, oakley pas cher, hollister, new balance pas cher, air max, sac guess, nike huarache, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, sac longchamp, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton, nike trainers, michael kors pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, birkin bag, ugg, reebok outlet, uggs, lululemon outlet, canada goose, new balance shoes, p90x, ugg australia, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, herve leger, ugg boots clearance, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, soccer shoes, instyler, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, north face jackets, rolex watches, mont blanc, ghd, ugg boots, wedding dresses, insanity workout, asics running shoes, vans shoes, north face outlet, uggs outlet, babyliss pro, nfl jerseys, beats by dre, celine handbags, canada goose, ugg pas cher, ugg boots

oakleyses said...

air max, canada goose, pandora charms, montre homme, iphone 6 cases, timberland boots, converse shoes, hollister, juicy couture outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, lancel, moncler outlet, canada goose, converse, supra shoes, moncler, swarovski, thomas sabo, moncler, pandora charms, vans, karen millen, ugg, ralph lauren, hollister, canada goose uk, moncler, coach outlet store online, ray ban, gucci, canada goose, parajumpers, moncler, air max, hollister clothing store, louboutin, toms shoes, ugg, baseball bats, swarovski crystal, oakley, moncler, links of london, wedding dresses, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, rolex watches