Sunday, November 26, 2006

!!!!!!!!!

I really really did not know what to name this post. It is more like a complete "polambals" stuff. I know I am very very lucky. I am blessed. I have everything I wish for and more. But.

There are sometimes when you just need somebody to be next to you. Thats all. Thats what I am wishing for now. I am in my lab. It is 7:30 in the evening and I have a long night at hand. But alone. Like 5 more hours of work without a soul to turn to.

I have bee struck by this ennui that is tortuous. I have so much to do. My ANSYS project, my controls assignment, Math assignment. But I just cant get to bring myself to do that extra bit of effort to snap shut out of this ennui. I am sitting in the lab. I just somebody to talk to me. But isnt it strange that when you really need a person to see, to talk to, to turn to or just to keep you mute company. You really dont get one.

But when you would rather be alone and by yourself, the rest of the world is dropped on you and every Tom,Dick and Harry is out eavesdropping on your innermost thoughts!!!!

I have my finals in 2 weeks. That is the last of my coursework and I am absolutely happy. Yes. Definitely.


I am sick of deadlines, homeworks and assignments and tests!! All I want to do is work at a nice research centre, come home to a bit of gardening, three weeks of travel an year and thats it!!!

But right now. I just need a human to sit by me and think out aloud, to talk, disturb me, make fun, laugh, rant nonsense. Anything. Anything. As long as it is a human. I just dont care. Really!!!

Oh God! Express delivery, a human being...live one please!

6 comments:

lablaeruken said...

Express delivery..human being aacho illayo pizza vandhadhu..

-vv

Anonymous said...

Hey to tell you the truth, Ur depressed polambals had made me happy coz now I know that am not the only one in this world who's left alone. And it is quiet true that ppl come in masses when we are not alone but none turn up when u really need them. Next time u feel alone, just give a call and shall rant your misery out..... :)

Vanjula said...

@lab la eruken,
thanks so much...:))) apichiate it really!!!

@desiguy,
dont know what u r getting into. But will do definitely..

Thanks for the rare shoulder buddy!!!
:)))

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online sale, michael kors outlet, louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, air max, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, polo ralph lauren outlet, air max, prada outlet, coach purses, burberry outlet, nike free, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin outlet, burberry outlet, tory burch outlet, true religion jeans, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, coach outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, true religion jeans

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton uk, air max pas cher, timberland, polo lacoste, hogan outlet, air max, longchamp, polo ralph lauren, michael kors, hollister, north face, barbour, air jordan, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, nike free, lululemon outlet online, nike blazer, nike roshe run, nike tn, nike free pas cher, louboutin, air force, michael kors, sac louis vuitton, vanessa bruno, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren, nike roshe, hollister, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, sac burberry, north face, longchamp, sac hermes, mulberry, oakley pas cher, hollister, new balance pas cher, air max, sac guess, nike huarache, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, sac longchamp, ray ban pas cher, louis vuitton, nike trainers, michael kors pas cher, nike air max

oakleyses said...

nike roshe run, birkin bag, ugg, reebok outlet, uggs, lululemon outlet, canada goose, new balance shoes, p90x, ugg australia, mcm handbags, canada goose outlet, herve leger, ugg boots clearance, chi flat iron, jimmy choo outlet, canada goose jackets, marc jacobs, soccer shoes, instyler, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, mac cosmetics, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, north face jackets, rolex watches, mont blanc, ghd, ugg boots, wedding dresses, insanity workout, asics running shoes, vans shoes, north face outlet, uggs outlet, babyliss pro, nfl jerseys, beats by dre, celine handbags, canada goose, ugg pas cher, ugg boots